Under the SEC’s Regulation S-P, firms are required to have policies and procedures addressing the protection of customer information and records. This includes protecting against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of customer records and information and against unauthorized access to or use of customer records or information.
- The types of information we may collect from you.
- The types of information we may disclose to third parties.
- The types of third parties to whom we may disclose information.
- How we protect the nonpublic personal information we collect about you.
- How you may instruct us not to disclose certain information about you which we are not otherwise permitted to disclose by law.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU:
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or others forms, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, / for employment we may also collect birth date, social security number, income, and employment history as required by law.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliated third parties, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and your creditworthiness.
- Information we receive from your consumer credit reports or a consumer-reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness, credit score, or credit history.
- Representations made by you to us, such as you employment history, your account balances, and payment histories, and your relationships with other persons or entities that you have listed as a reference.
- Information we collect or that you provide to us when you visit our website, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, or e-mail addresses; if you request e-mail contact from us or send us an e-mail, we may retain your e-mail address and the messages themselves.
- We do utilize "cookies" in connection with our website. A "cookie" is an online device used to determine when a visit to the site has occurred and to track your activity within the site. Cookies are often used online and do not harm your computer. You have the option of programming your computer to prevent a cookie from being accepted.
THE CATEGORIES OF THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
We may disclose all of the nonpublic personal information that we collect about you, as described, to third parties that perform marketing/advertising services on our behalf or to others, such as third parties who manufacture or supply our goods and services, advertise or market our products and services, make customer satisfaction inquiries on our behalf, or provide internet related marketing services. We are permitted by law to disclose information about you to third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf. We are not required to give you opportunity to opt out of such disclosures.
HOW WE PROTECT THE NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
CRAIGS CAR CARE INC